Home Carer Vacancies at Halo Homecare
Are you looking for a job as a home carer in the Surbiton area?
We are recruiting now!
We are looking for care assistants to provide personal care & companionship in and around Surbiton by visiting older people in their own homes. We pay well and can help you develop personally through training and support. If you think a job in home care is for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete the Job Application form in the sidebar on the right.
Why Halo Homecare?
The Halo Homecare team is welcoming, warm and supportive. And we value every one of our carers. Could you be one of them?
What are we looking for?
- Compassion – we put the well-being of our clients at the centre of what we do
- Dedication – our clients will be relying on your support
- Commitment – it’s not always an easy job
What happens next?
Before starting, you will shadow one of our more experienced care assistants for as little or much as you need to feel confident. You will also complete induction and on-the-job training. You will be able to develop your skills once you have completed your probation and we support you on the job through regular supervisions so you never feel you are on your own.
The benefits of working for Halo Homecare:
- Our pay rates are attractive
- We pay significantly extra for weekend and Bank Holiday hours
- We have rising pay grades to reward loyalty and commitment
- Your earnings will also increase as you gain new skills
- You will also receive a range of benefits which care agencies and companies may not offer you including:
- 28 days of holiday pro rata
- Contributions to your pension
Before you start we need to run a criminal records check (DBS) and get references from previous employers or people who know you well.
If you think a job in homecare is for you, we’d love to hear from you! Get in touch using the contact form on the right or call us on 020 8399 3388.