Independently owned, Halo Homecare have been providing reliable, quality home care in Surbiton and surrounding areas for over 20 years. We are one of the top ten most recommended agencies in London according to homecare.co.uk.
Our tailored Support Packages put you in control, so whether you need help with a shopping trip or bathing once a week, personal care and help around the house on a daily basis, or specialist care such as dementia care, we can help you or your loved one continue to live independently at home.
- Live-in care
- Waking and sleeping nights
- Long days
- Respite care
With our goal to ‘provide exemplary home care with honesty and openness’, we hope we can help you make the right choice.
- We support you or your loved one to live safely and happily at home
- Our carers are well trained, capable, friendly and English speaking
- We provide specially structured support at home for those with dementia
- Our carers arrive when they say they will
- We keep in close touch with relatives to give complete peace of mind
- The same carers visit on a regular basis to provide a familiar face
- We enable our clients to do the things they want to do
- Our carers do not rush but take time to complete the tasks
- We treat every client and their families with respect
If you are choosing home care in Surbiton and the surrounding areas, please contact us for an informal chat. We have plenty of care at home experience which we are happy to share with you.
We provide home care in Surbiton and the surrounding areas, and we know the local areas we serve very well:
- East Molesey
- Hinchley Wood
- Long Ditton
- New Malden
- Thames Ditton
- West Molesey
- Worcester Park